- Boil a pan of water for the pasta and add 2 table spoons of salt to the water. Add the pasta and leave to cook as per pack instructions (approx. 10 mins).
- Then move onto the cashews. You'll need them to be fine so it's quickest to use a food processor and pulse until broken up.
- Toast the cashews in a frying pan until golden, then leave to one side as these will be added to the pasta right at the end.
- For the pesto, blend all the rest of the ingredients, except the pasta/courgetti, in a blender until smooth. If it is looking far too dry you can add a few drops of cold water.
- Combine the pesto with your pasta/courgetti and sprinkle with the toasted cashews.
Voila! Simple and delicious. Enjoy!
View our range of Vegan Vitamins & Supplements.
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: