Menopause Ultimate Calm Bundle
MenoFriend® + Stay Calm®
Frequently paired with...
What our customers say
Excellent delivery, exactly what I ordered and so far fantastic results. My hot flushes are down and I’m feeling good whilst taking this product along side HRT. No side effects so far love it thanks DR.VEGAN.Helen
Started feeling better after 3 days! 6 days on them and I had a 1st night without waking up because of hot flashes. Amazing. So happy.Catarina
One month in and I can feel the difference already. My body no longer aches, I have more energy and brain fog clearing.Zoe
Stay Calm = life changing. I have suffered with severe anxiety and low mood for years and have tried many different solutions. Dr Vegan’s Stay Calm supplement has absolutely changed my life and took less than a week to make a difference. I feel emotionally lighter, my brain is clearer and my thoughts are much quieter. Can’t recommend more highly.Charlotte
It works, my goal was to exchange my prescribed medication for anxiety to something more natural. I noticed results within a week.Tatiana
After a week, I'm already feeling the difference. My children say that I am someone else, much more calm and peaceful.Fernanda
Stay Calm is working for me. I noticed a difference in the first week and also am sleeping better too. I will be buying again.Ruth
This product works!! I’ve now been taking for 4 weeks, results within 1 week. I feel so much better in myself, anxiety levels are down and just feel able to cope with things that prior to taking would have stressed me out….. my family have noticed how different I am. Game changer 😊Andrea
Brilliant, easy to swallow. I have been taking these for about 6 months (2 a day) and no more night sweats, brain fog or low self esteem. Can’t praise them enough.Jillian
This is truly an amazing product and has helped me so much. Not only has it got rid of my fatigue, and fog, but has helped with my joint stiffness and pain. I feel like I have my life back. Thank you so much 💗Anna
I have noticed a huge difference in how I am feeling after taking these for just 3 weeks. Best friend recommended supplements ever!Debbie
I’ve been taking these for 5 weeks now and they have really helped with my peri-menopausal symptoms, such as flushes, aching muscles, brain fog and tingling in arms and legs. Can’t recommend enough.Nadine
Tremendous help with night sweats I can really say they have more or less stopped. Would definitely recommend it.Paula
of women who take MenoFriend® enjoy relief from symptomsRead the latest research
Why take MenoFriend®?
- 88% of women who take MenoFriend® enjoy relief from symptoms
- Relieves brain fog, mood swings, hot flushes, poor sleep and fatigue
- Regulates hormones - enhances sleep, energy and cognitive performance
Why take Stay Calm®?
- 81% of people who take Stay Calm® find it effective
- Relieves anxiety
- With calming herbs, vitamins and minerals to support daily calm
What to expect?
Questions? We have answers:
How long can you take Stay Calm® for?
When is the best time to take Stay Calm®?
Can I take Stay Calm® and Ashwagandha KSM-66® together?
When is the best time to take MenoFriend®?
How long can you take MenoFriend® for?
How long does it take for MenoFriend® to work?
Does MenoFriend® help with weight loss?
Does my diet really make a difference to menopause symptoms?
Can I take MenoFriend® with HRT?
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR DIET IS MISSING?
Create your FREE Diet Profile today and discover the nutrients your body needs and what you may be missing.
All our products are plant-based, naturally sourced with zero nasty additives and certified home-compostable. By giving customers a sustainable, plastic-free supplement option, we've helped save over 15 tonnes of plastic from entering landfill.
|MenoFriend®||PER 2 CAPSULES||EC %NRV*|
|Dong Quai Root||50mg||**|
|Red Clover Extract Providing Isoflavones||40mg 8mg||** **|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3mg||214%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||16mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||75µg||100%|
- * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- ** No NRV Established
|Stay Calm®||PER 2 CAPSULES||EC %NRV*|
|BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract||2.5mg||**|
- * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- ** No NRV Established
MenoFriend® is the #1 natural remedy for relieving menopause symptoms. MenoFriend® is also a natural alternative to HRT, and can be taken alongside HRT to relieve symptoms where HRT doesn't. MenoFriend® is a unique plant-based formula of ethically and sustainably sourced botanical herbs, vitamins and minerals to soothe and calm the symptoms of menopause so you can get on with your days and enjoy restful nights.
MenoFriend® ingredients include:
- Wild Yam is acclaimed to help maintain a calm and comfortable menopause, particularly during hot flushes, sweats, restlessness and irritability.
- Red Clover is acclaimed to help eliminate menopausal discomfort and support your cardiovascular function, normalising blood pressure, helping strengthen your blood vessels and increasing the elasticity and strength of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- Hops are a source of antioxidants and are thought to help alleviate symptoms of the menopause through their active ingredients which affect the receptors in your brain that are responsible for sleep and calming down nervous activity. They also help your digestion and contribute to the function of your intestinal tract.
- Sage is acclaimed for helping to maintain working memory and brain performance, contributing to your memory function and alleviating those low moments.
- Dong Quai is often referred to as "Female Ginseng" and is commonly used to help symptoms of peri and menopause such as hot flushes and lack of libido. It's also commonly used to help with absent periods (amenorrhea) and PMS.
- Maca supports your physical and mental health, helping maintain optimal stamina and feelings of vitality. Some studies suggest that the apigenin in Maca may benefit brain cells. The Maca plant belongs to the brassica family and is a cruciferous vegetable, grown largely in the Peruvian Andes. Its hardy roots are packed with vitamins and minerals, and in ancient times warriors consumed Maca root to boost strength and stamina.
- Dandelion Root is believed to help maintain normal urinary flow and a healthy urinary tract function. And it has other benefits including prebiotic effects contributing to gastrointestinal wellbeing, and helping maintain a normal appetite by stimulating the production of the body's digestive fluid, thereby also helping maintain a normal liver function.
MenoFriend® also contains essential vitamins to support your daily energy and brain function including:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity;
- Vitamin B12 & B6 contribute to the normal homocysteine metabolism;
- Vitamin D, Calcium & Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones;
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of your heart;
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal function of your nervous system;
- Vitamins B3 & B5 which contribute to your normal psychological function.
MenoFriend® should not be taken with anticoagulants (blood thinners). Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if you experience any abnormal bleeding or adverse reactions occur.
- Sage and menopausal symptoms
- Maca and menopause
- Red Clover and menopause
- Red Clover and Hops and menopause
Stay Calm® is a blend of botanical herbs, vitamins and minerals to help you manage stress and relieve the symptoms of anxiety so you can put them behind you and focus on getting the most out of your day.
Our Ashwagandha KSM-66® is acclaimed for supporting your mental wellbeing, helping reduce the symptoms of stress and bringing a sense of calm, promoting relaxation in your body. Ideal for demanding and active lifestyles, helping you feel less anxious, our Ashwagandha KSM-66® is recognised by experts as the optimal form of this natural herb (an adaptogen) from India, where it is carefully extracted and has been taken for centuries as a natural source of energy and vitality when you need it most.
Rhodiola is a wonder-herb (an adaptogen) that helps you cope calmly with stress, and maintain emotional balance, providing you with energy, stamina and mental capacity to overcome the effects of stress such as lack of focus, tension, irritability, and poor productivity. It is often used to aid physical endurance in athletes because it also helps protect your body from physical stress.
Cordyceps is an adaptogen that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and is acclaimed to increase your body's adaptability and resistance to fatigue, stress and anxiety by stimulating the adrenal glands and modulating your nervous system.
Schisandra is a plant that is used as an adaptogen for increasing resistance to the effects of stress, helping you recover your physical and mental wellbeing.
L-Theanine is a calming amino acid (organic compounds in your body that form proteins) which has been shown to help you relax. L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid that is used in the production of neurotransmitters that help send messages through your brain and are thought to balance your mood and improve your cognitive performance in stressful situations.
Kelp helps your body fight against free radicals and oxidative stress.
Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
If you're taking antidepressants or medication for depression, or if you have an auto-immune or thyroid condition you should consult your GP or a medical professional before taking Stay Calm® .
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Ashwagandha: A systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
- Rhodiola: The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptoms.
- Cordyceps: A Contemporary Treatment Approach to Both Diabetes and Depression by Cordyceps sinensis, Rich in Vanadium.
- Theanine: Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- B-Vitamins: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of B Vitamin Supplementation on Depressive Symptoms, Anxiety, and Stress: Effects on Healthy and "At-Risk" Individuals.
Wild Yam extract, Organic Dandelion Root powder, Mung Bean powder, Sage Leaf extract, Dong Quai Root powder, Red Clover extract, Hops extract, Maca Root extract, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Selenium (L-Selenomethionine), Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Kelp extract, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid, Calcium Salt), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
INGREDIENTS: Ashwagandha KSM-66® (Withania somnifera), Cordyceps (Cordyceps Sinensis), Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Extract, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Magnesium Citrate, Selenium (L-Selenomethionine), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid, Calcium Salt), Kelp (Fucus vesiculosis) Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), BioPerine® Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Capsule Shell (HPMC, vegetable cellulose).
FREE FROM: Added Sugar, Starch, Sweeteners, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Flavours, Colours and Preservatives.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any existing health conditions, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.