Refresher Fizz (Ve)
If you're looking for a refreshing tipple, this is your new go-to. You don't even need a cocktail shaker. Simple, fruity and provides those fresh sunshine vibes, even when it's cold outside. We'll cheers to that!
Refreshing lime, seasonal strawberries and fresh mint make this combination come alive.
We recommend dusting off your Collins glasses for ultimate grandeur.
- At least 10 strawberries, with the stalk and white cone beneath taken out.
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 table spoon of honey or agave nectar
- Optional splash of apple juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sparkling water of choice or you can opt for diet lemonade
- Ice cubes or crushed if you prefer
(You may like to add a splash of white wine for that spritzer feel!)
1. Crush the mint leaves and strawberries together. You may use a wooden spoon and your pitcher to do this, use a food processor or even use a wooden spoon and a bowl. It's a nice job to get the kids in on!
2. Put the paste into your pitcher.
3. Stir in the honey/agave nectar and lime juice. It should smell very fruity and fresh.
3. Add your sparkling water/diet lemonade
4. Add ice and your garnish. For extra sweetness you may cut open a strawberry, rub around the rim of your glass and dip in a plate of sugar. Otherwise, you may cut the strawberry slightly at the tip and place onto your glass and place a mint leaf to the drink.
5. Sip and feel refreshed! Best enjoyed in the garden, soaking up the sun and dipping into a good book.
If you've enjoyed this recipe we think you'd like Avocado, Beetroot and Pea Shoot Salad
Discover our range of vegan vitamins and supplements.
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: