Cranberry Refresher (Ve)
This mocktail will leave your guests impressed! Not only is it delightfully refreshing, but it also has great health benefits.
As we approach the holiday season, UTIs can become more common, especially when alcohol and sex are involved. Cranberries are rich in nutrients and are particularly known to help support urinary tract health and prevent UTIs. But that's not all. Cranberries can also support digestion and the immune system, making this mocktail ideal for the festive season.
You may also be interested in our advanced vaginal health formula, pH Hero®, developed by experts to help combat UTIs, BV, thrush and vaginal infections.
- 250ml of cranberry juice
- 125ml of apple juice
- 1 tbsp. of fresh lime juice (you may want to add more or less depending on your preferences)
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup or maple syrup (you may want to add more or less depending on your preferences)
- Ice cubes
- Cranberries for garnish
- Combine cranberry juice, apple juice, lime juice and syrup of choice.
- Fill a jar with ice cubes.
- Pour the juice mixture over the jar of ice or place the jar in the fridge until chilled.
- When it's time to serve, pour the mocktail into large, clear, clean glass ornaments.
- Garnish with cranberries.
- Give it a gentle stir.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Note: Quantities will differ depending on how big the ornaments you are serving are.
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: