Coconut Eggnog (Ve)
It's time to say cheers to a healthy festive season. Not only is this mocktail delightfully creamy, but it also has some delightful health benefits too.
Did you know coconut helps support immunity and energy while cinnamon is great for digestion? Coconut contains substances called 'lauric acid' and 'capric acid' which convert into monolaurin in the body. Monolaurin is a substance which helps to fight viruses and bacteria, including flu and herpes viruses. Read the science of staying infection-free by Immunologist Dr. Jenna Macciochi.
Your body's needs may change over time. If you're not sure what your body needs, create or update your free Diet Profile and find out in 3 minutes. You may be interested in our Immunity Bundle with our two award-winning supplements, Daily Multi-Vitamin and Vegan Vitamin D3.
- 500ml coconut milk
- 1 can (400ml) coconut cream
- 175ml agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Once combined, pour into a glass of crushed ice.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!
*Adjust spices according to your preferences.
Optional: add a dash of ground cloves or cardamom.
Delicious recipes you may enjoy trying next:
- Festive Cranberry Refresher (Ve)
- Festive Grilled Aubergine (Ve)
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies (Ve)
- Immune-supporting Ginger Tea
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: