Creamy Spinach Soup (Ve)
With a preparation and cooking time of 30 minutes, it's efficient and delicious. Enjoy the soup warm or cold, however you like best!
Ingredients - serves 2 portions:
- Baby spinach (200g)
- Mint leaves (100g)
- Ginger (half a node/1 tbsp of chopped ginger)
- Bay leaves (2)
- Butter / Vegan butter (1 tbsp)
- Flour (1 tbsp)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Chili (optional)
- Almond milk (500 ml)
- Coconut milk (5 tbsp)
- DR.VEGAN Daily Multi-Vitamin (2 capsules)
- Wash and boil the spinach for 1-2 minutes.
- Dip the spinach into an ice-cold water bath.
- Blend the spinach, mint leaves, and chopped ginger into a fine paste.
- In a saucepan, add butter over medium heat. Add flour to molten butter and mix to combine.
- Add the almond milk and continue stirring until signs of thickening.
- Add salt, pepper, sugar, bay leaves, and chili. Stir to combine.
- Add the spinach blend and to the saucepan and continue stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add coconut cream and give it a mix.
- Add the daily multi-vitamin pills by pulling apart and pouring the powder in, and continue stirring the soup on a low heat for around 3 minutes.
- Garnish with coconut cream, mint leaves, chili flakes, and other toppings of your choice.
Discover our range of vegan vitamins and supplements.
Want to stay connected?
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: