Stay Calm® Travel Pack
Relieve Anxiety & Stress ▪︎ 14 capsules
of people who take Stay Calm® find it effectiveRead the latest research
Why take Stay Calm®?
- 81% of people who take Stay Calm® find it effective
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety
- With calming herbs, vitamins and minerals to support daily calm
Plant-based inside & out
- Powerful plant-based ingredients with vegetable cellulose capsule shell
- Zero plastic and certified home compostable
- Plant-based starch inks and seal
What to expect?
Frequently paired with...
Questions? We have answers:
Can I take Stay Calm® and Ashwagandha KSM-66® together?
Can my teenager take Stay Calm®?
How long can you take Stay Calm® for?
Can I take Stay Calm® with MenoFriend®?
When is the best time to take Stay Calm®?
Can you take PMS Hero® and Stay Calm® together?
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR DIET IS MISSING?
Create your FREE Diet Profile today and discover the nutrients your body needs and what you may be missing.
All our products are plant-based, naturally sourced with zero nasty additives and certified home-compostable. By giving customers a sustainable, plastic-free supplement option, we've helped save over 15 tonnes of plastic from entering landfill.
|PER 2 CAPSULES
|BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract
- * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- ** No NRV Established
Our Ashwagandha KSM-66® is acclaimed for supporting your mental wellbeing, helping reduce the symptoms of stress and bringing a sense of calm, promoting relaxation in your body. Ideal for demanding and active lifestyles, helping you feel less anxious, our Ashwagandha KSM-66® is recognised by experts as the optimal form of this natural herb (an adaptogen) from India, where it is carefully extracted and has been taken for centuries as a natural source of energy and vitality when you need it most.
Rhodiola is a wonder-herb (an adaptogen) that helps you cope calmly with stress, and maintain emotional balance, providing you with energy, stamina and mental capacity to overcome the effects of stress such as lack of focus, tension, irritability, and poor productivity. It is often used to aid physical endurance in athletes because it also helps protect your body from physical stress.
Cordyceps is an adaptogen that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and is acclaimed to increase your body's adaptability and resistance to fatigue, stress and anxiety by stimulating the adrenal glands and modulating your nervous system.
Schisandra is a plant that is used as an adaptogen for increasing resistance to the effects of stress, helping you recover your physical and mental wellbeing.
L-Theanine is a calming amino acid (organic compounds in your body that form proteins) which has been shown to help you relax. L-Tyrosine is also an amino acid that is used in the production of neurotransmitters that help send messages through your brain and are thought to balance your mood and improve your cognitive performance in stressful situations.
Kelp helps your body fight against free radicals and oxidative stress.
Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
If you're taking antidepressants or medication for depression, or if you have an auto-immune or thyroid condition you should consult your GP or a medical professional before taking Stay Calm®.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Ashwagandha: A systematic review of human trial results reported for the Ayurvedic herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera).
- Rhodiola: The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptoms.
- Cordyceps: A Contemporary Treatment Approach to Both Diabetes and Depression by Cordyceps sinensis, Rich in Vanadium.
- Theanine: Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- B-Vitamins: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of B Vitamin Supplementation on Depressive Symptoms, Anxiety, and Stress: Effects on Healthy and "At-Risk" Individuals.
FREE FROM: Added Sugar, Starch, Sweeteners, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Flavours, Colours and Preservatives.