- 3 bananas, these can be frozen but not essential
- 1 cup/123g raspberries
- 1 cup/152g strawberries
- 1/2 or 125g cup soy milk / almond milk / oat milk (your choice!)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional toppings include: mint leaves, blueberries, almonds, coconut flakes, chopped mango, kiwi and granola.
1. Wash raspberries and strawberries, chopping off the green stalks.
2. Peel bananas and add to blender. If you do not have a blender, add it to a big bowl and mash and whisk.
3. Add milk to the blender/bowl and blend until required consistency, the smoother usually the tastier.
4. Add the berries and chia seeds. Keep blending.
5. When you reach your required consistency stop blending/whisking.
6. Pour into a bowl and add your toppings.
7. Share your bowl with us at @drveganco on Instagram and Facebook.
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: