UltraEnergy Travel Pack
High Strength B Vitamin Complex ▪︎ 7 capsules ▪︎ 1 a day
UltraEnergy is a complete, full-spectrum formula of high strength and highly absorbable B Vitamins - vital for energy metabolism, helping you fight fatigue and afternoon slumps.Learn why it's so good
Why take UltraEnergy?
- High Strength B Vitamin Complex
- Supports sustained and consistent energy
- Fights fatigue with vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and Folate
Naturally sourced, full-spectrum formula
- Fuels your daily energy, helping you feel less tiredness
- Protects against irritability and lack of focus for better productivity
- Highly absorbable
Frequently paired with...
Questions? We have answers:
Can I take UltraEnergy alongside a B12 supplement?
When is the best time to take UltraEnergy?
Can I take Brain Fuel® and UltraEnergy together?
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR DIET IS MISSING?
Create your FREE Diet Profile today and discover the nutrients your body needs and what you may be missing.
All our products are plant-based, naturally sourced with zero nasty additives and certified home-compostable. By giving customers a sustainable, plastic-free supplement option, we've helped save over 15 tonnes of plastic from entering landfill.
|EC % NRV*
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
- ** No NRV Established
Here's how it works:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12, and Biotin all contribute to the optimal functioning of your energy metabolism while Folate, Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 all contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) contributes to normal energy metabolism, the normal functioning of the nervous system, your psychological function and your heart.
- Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Folate contribute to the normal functioning of your nervous system and maintenance of your red blood cells, while Folate also contributes to normal blood formation and psychological function.
- Vitamin B3 contributes to your normal psychological function, energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of your nervous system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to your normal energy-yielding metabolism, mental performance and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- As well as your energy metabolism, Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of your nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, protein and glycogen metabolism, psychological function and red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12, also known as 'The Energy Vitamin', supports your normal energy-yielding metabolism, red blood cell formation and normal function of the immune system.
- Biotin contributes to your normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of your nervous system, psychological function, macronutrient metabolism, and also maintenance of hair and skin.
- Choline supports your lipid and homocysteine metabolism, metabolising carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy, and is also important for transporting fats (cholesterol and triglycerides) away from the liver. Low Choline intake has been associated with raised homocysteine - a raised homocysteine is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease and cognitive decline.
Want to know more? Find out why our UltraEnergy supplement is so good.
FREE FROM: Added Sugar, Starch, Sweeteners, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Flavours, Colours and Preservatives.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.