Protein Breakfast Porridge (Ve)
A great way to start your day!
Packed full of nutrients and providing energy for your productive day ahead. Simple and quick vegan protein porridge recipe below!
200ml or 3/4 cup soy milk/milk of choice
30g or 1/4 cup oats
2 chopped dates
3 walnuts (optional)
1 teaspoon agave syrup (optional)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
40g toasted flaked almonds
Handful of frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries and blueberries.
1 chopped banana
- Pour the milk in a non-stick saucepan and bring it to boil. Stir occasionally.
- Add the oats, cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir through so the ingredients are evenly distributed and garnish with almonds and berries on top.
- Enjoy and don't forget to take your morning vitamin.
Simple and delicious. Just happens to be vegan!
View our range of vegan vitamins & supplements.
Want to hear more from our nutritionists? Sign up to our email newsletter for insights and exclusive offers: