Overview ▪︎ Staff Benefits ▪︎ Company Benefits ▪︎ Create a better team ▪︎ Wellness at Work Masterclass ▪︎ Expert Nutritionists ▪︎ Join today
Every business leader knows that success is only possible if their team’s physical and mental wellbeing are properly supported. As winter sets in – and as Covid-19 continues to cast a long shadow over companies and organisations across society – the ability of employers to offer health-boosting benefits is more important than ever.
DR.VEGAN’s personalised supplements service has been the first choice for thousands of people across the UK since its launch in Summer 2020. We cater for all diets - two thirds of our customers are not vegan.
We now offer a dedicated FREE package for businesses.
DR.VEGAN Corporate Wellness is a group-based nutrition programme that offers:
- personalised nutrition support and recommendations for every member of your business, for all diet types and needs, home or office based.
- 'access anytime' to our expert nutritionists for advice on their diet to support their energy, motivation, anxiety, sleep and much more.
- a special corporate rate on DR.VEGAN's range of higher quality, more absorbable and 100% vegan supplements for your staff.
Join today, it's quick, free and easy - just complete the form below and we'll get you started within 48 hours.
When you join our Corporate Wellness programme, your people and teams receive:
- An online diet review, created by expert nutritionists.
- Personalised recommendations from our nutritionists.
- A corporate discount on our range of more absorbable nutritional supplements.
- Free access to our nutritionists, at any time.
- Monthly webinars focusing on health and nutrition.
The benefits of joining our Corporate Wellness programme are numerous!
Here are just a few of the benefits for your people, wherever they're based:
- Maintaining focus and problem-solving ability.
- Higher motivation and energy levels.
- An effective immune system - helping reduce days lost to sickness.
- Improved emotional wellbeing.
- Lower stress and anxiety.
Your time is precious, we understand that, so it is super simple and FREE to join the DR.VEGAN Corporate Wellness programme.
Get in touch below and we'll get you started.
Create a better team
Everybody's needs are complex.
Each of your team will be able to create their own Diet Profile and discover the nutrients their diet provides and what their body needs.
If they need them, we'll prepare a personalised supplements delivery direct to their door. All our products are naturally sourced and plant-based, more absorbable and contain zero animal products or nasty additives.
They're also more affordable because we deliver direct to your door, through your letterbox in biodegradable and recyclable packaging. Better for you, better for our planet.
It's no surprise our customers rate us 'Excellent' with 5 Stars on Trustpilot.
Wellness at work masterclass
Aspart of the DR.VEGAN® Corporate Wellness programme your employees will be invited to a Masterclass with our expert nutritionist in workplace wellness, Dr Laura Wyness, PhD, RNutr.
Laura's interactive sessions will focus on:
- the role of nutrition in health and emotional wellbeing, and how this can impact your employees working lives.
- the basic principles of nutrition, the dos and don'ts, the foods that support your mental and physical health every day.
- easy to follow tips and advice on foods to eat, recipes and dishes.
- specific advice in areas such as gut health, immune health, nutrition for energy, stress, and mental health.
We can also design workshops tailored to your company's needs.
Most importantly, these are interactive sessions for all your employees to ask a qualified nutritionist anything!
Laura is a registered nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition and specialises in evidence-based nutrition and workplace wellness.
She was awarded 'Nutritionist of the Year' by the Caroline Walker Trust, a leading organisation dedicated to the improvement of public health through good food.
Laura is passionate about the benefits of personalised nutrition in helping every individual achieve their potential, and you can read her 8 tips to keep happy and healthy at work this winter here.
As part of our Corporate Wellness programme, you and your teams can ask Laura and our nutritionists any questions (in confidence) at any time.