Take one capsule per day, with food.
||PER CAPSULE||EC %NRV*
Bacopa Monnieri Extract
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract||150mg||**|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||3mg||272|
|Vitamin B2 (Niacin)||33mg||206|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||12mg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
**No NRV Established
Vegan Minds – Memory & Focus – is a full-spectrum formula to ensure your brain keeps performing at its best every day.
Keeping your brain fit and staying sharp is important at all stages of life, whether you're a professional, a student, gaming, or working long hours or simply trying to get the most out of your day.
BacoMind® (registered trademark of Natural Remedies) is a patented, clinically tested memory and cognition health extract of Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) with 9 bioactives for brain health, supporting cognitive function and memory.
Randomised, double-blind placebo-controlled studies among the elderly and children showed BacoMind® to improve memory recall by 24%, reduce the impact of memory disturbance by 50%, and improve delayed memory recall by 78%.
Collaborating with farmers and NGOs in India to retain full control of the extraction process of this acclaimed natural herb, BacoMind® ensures the highest quality and biomass security to retain all the natural benefits while improving the livelihood of farmers and local communities.
Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) helps the maintenance of good cognitive function, maintaining memory with age decline, and helps enhance cognitive performance. Gingko contains naturally occurring antioxidants, helping protect you from free radicals and promotes your peripheral circulation, which is especially useful for the eyes and the ears, contributing to good hearing and vision.
Phosphatidylserine plays a vital role in cell-to-cell communication in the brain and is required to maintain the fluidity of all cell membranes. Human studies have shown that Phosphatidylserine can favourably affect neuronal membranes, cell metabolism, and levels of brain neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine.
Phosphatidylserine is essential to help brain neurons support and maintain memory function and neuroplasticity (the capacity to replace damaged neurons and to make new ones). Neuron-to-neuron communication and neuroplasticity depend on a steady supply of phosphatidylserine and other "smart" nutrients. Maintaining an optimal intake of Phosphatidylserine is crucial to preventing age-related cognitive decline. Even if you are a healthy individual today, research shows that you could eventually experience a dramatic decline in your cognitive capacities by the time you reach 70 years of age. Good food sources of Phosphatidylserine include Bovine brain, organ meats and soy. A small amount can be found in eggs and milk.
Vegan Minds' B-Vitamin complex also includes Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6 and B12 which all contribute to the normal function of your brain and daily energy.
Zinc, which is not naturally produced by your body, is obtained either through your diet or supplements and is an essential nutrient for your cell growth and division, and the health of your immune system.
- Morgan A, Stevens J. Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. J Altern Compliment Med 2010, 16(7): 753-59.
- Roodenrys S, Booth D, Bulzomi S, et al. Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002;27(2):279-281.
- Calabrese C, et al. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Alt Comp Med. 2008;14(6):707-713.
- Stough C, et al. Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. Phytotherapy Res. December 2008;22(12):1629-1634.
- Barbhaiya HC, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of BacoMind® on Memory Improvement in elderly participants: a double- blind, placebo-controlled study. J Pharmacol Toxicol. 2008;3(6): 425-34.
- Stough C, et al. The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monnieri (Bacopa) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacology. 2001;156:481-484.
- Raghav S, et al. Randomized controlled trial of standardized Bacopa monniera extract in age-associated memory impairment. Indian J Psychiatry. 2006 Oct;48(4):238-42.
- Dave UP, et al. An open-label study to elucidate the effects of standardized Bacopa monnieri extract in the management of symptoms of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in children. Adv in Mind-Body Med. 2014;28(2):10-15.
- Usha, et al. BacoMind®: a cognitive enhancer in children requiring individual education programme. J Pharmacol. Toxicol. 2008;3(4): 302-10.
BacoMind® Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Phosphatidylserine (contains Soya), Organic Turmeric, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Zinc Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
FREE FROM: Added Sugar, Starch, Sweeteners, Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Flavours, Colours and Preservatives.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
All our supplements are delivered Free and First Class in biodegradable and recyclable packaging through your letterbox.Receive your free, original Pill Tin with your first order.Subscribe and choose the frequency of delivery that suits you and save 15% on each order - cancel, pause or reschedule anytime. Or just buy as you go, it's up to you.
We believe in making a difference and caring about the world around us.
It should be easy for you to make the healthier, ethical choice, and now it is.
All our products contain highest quality, naturally sourced ingredients from sustainable producers.
They're more easily absorbed, free of allergens and with zero animal products.
Understand your  diet
Discover the nutrients your diet provides and how they support your body, and where they don't, with our FREE online Diet Profile.It's a triage for nutrition and only takes a few minutes.
Are DR.VEGAN supplements certified by the Vegan Society?
Yes. All DR.VEGAN supplements are 100% vegan and registered by The Vegan Society.
Are DR.VEGAN supplements allergen-free?
Yes, DR.VEGAN supplements are free of the following allergens: Dairy; Lactose; Milk; Gluten; Wheat; Eggs; Fish; Crustaceans; Molluscs; Lupin; Celery; MustardTree nuts (including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashew, pecans, pistachios, and macadamia nuts); Peanuts; Sesame seeds; Soybeans; Sulphur dioxide and sulphites. All our products are non-GMO.
What is DR.VEGAN?
DR.VEGAN® has been created to bring clarity, simplicity and ethics to the world of supplements. We believe everyone should be able to understand their individual nutritional needs, find high quality products that really work - and have the reassurance that they're not damaging the environment.
For many consumers, the supplements market can be intimidating and confusing. Inconsistent labelling, ingredients of uncertain origin, and a lack of clear information mean you're often left wondering what it is you're really buying and whether you'll actually derive any benefit. Our mission is to change that.
DR.VEGAN's expert nutritionists and product developers have devised a system that lets you create a personal Diet Profile, discover your requirements, and order the right supplements - delivered direct to your door. As the DR.VEGAN® name suggests, all our products are vegan, suitable for every type of diet, sourced from responsible producers who meet the highest ethical and ecological standards, and come in biodegradable and recyclable packaging.
With your first order you'll receive your free DR.VEGAN pill tin which you can refill each month.